Friday, October 22, 2010

Chadwick



It took a lot for me to get naked in front of a camera. Hell in front of a guy I met like maybe 4 or 5 times before. Trusting him on his vi son in what he wanted to express with me. See, I love all forms of art. I love to be used for the sake of the newness to something that has been done before. I will get naked with a twist. And with all my years on earth I feel I can just be me in whatever I chose to face. With this shoot (however) I didn't give him what he wanted. Sadly, It was more for me turning a milestone and letting go of my fears of me. I have taken naked pictures before. That was.....well It's nothing like the first time. But I walked away from this shoot feeling disappointed. I had to dig deep inside of me to understand why I did it in the first place. It wasn't to see what I see. But to look at me as you see me. and you expressed you had no shots. It blew me away. Not really knowing what I needed to do, being naked and still trying to keep it all together. I understood why women with a mothers body don't get naked in front of a camera. So that is exactly why I am doing again. Chad is a wonderful artist. His work is bright happy and him. I love that I did it and will be doing it again. After the experience with him I ask alot of questions to myself. And got alot of clear answers. So this time around you have to be naked when you take the pictures. Kidding, I say to Chad press on with your movement and you have my support.

1 comment:

  1. i appreciate your willingness to share yourself as an example of beauty in its truest form, as well as your candor about the experience. i definitely feel that there was reservation on both of our parts, for whatever reason. i look forward to shooting again, fully free because you're body has beautiful stories to tell, and i want to share those stories. not everyone has to be naked to be comfortable "in her own skin", but when you bear it all, you show that the makeup and the clothes are to further dress up the beauty that is there, not hide any of it.

    ReplyDelete