Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Forty






Well the turning of 40 has been something of a great feat. I truly enjoyed my time in miami just as i thought it would be. I went alone and did only what I wanted to do. One day I was at the beach allll day, toasting me in the middle of the day, and had not one worry. Well maybe what I was going to eat. And I then I think that was the day I ate a slice of pizza and turned in at ten in South beach only to get up early and see the sun show himself on the beautiful ocean, and kiss me with his beauty. That I bathed in later. It was glory. I know that traveling along for most is gasly, when I told folk, they looked sad as if to thing ,it wasn't by choice. But I don't live for them and there thoughts. Thank God I don't. Or I would have slipped in a wave of sadness a long time ago. I am living and being who I have always wanted to be. And some days I wake up and want to be something other of what i was yesterday. And I can. As long as I am not hurting me or the people I love around me. Who says I can't. Who says that at one day I use the whole box of bath bubbles in one bath time. It is okay. I am living my heaven now. No time to wait to feel God. I am God in a little way. So I will reflect the light. I love it that I am comfortable enough with me to know that and I can just be. The wind will blow and that is where you will see me going, in the flow of things. Or not. Love life now.

1 comment: